Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thursday is the Big Day

Thursday is the first meeting with the social worker for the homestudy. I have to say that I am not really to worried. Between the unplanned replacement of the kitchen sink and the call from the principal that Noah had received 4 out of 5 tickets for the day. For talking, yes that shy little boy that would not leave our leg to even go to class at church has now turned into my social butterfly. I guess it could be worse at least he is not beating up people on the playground. I guess I have always lived by the philosophy that if you game to meet our family that is fine, if you came to see our house make an appointment. OOps! I guess she did make an appointment to see our house. Still I have four kids and both working parents, if they expect us to be immaculate to adopt then I guess they maybe have never had children in their home. Which means they would be missing out on a great amount of love, blessings and of course humor! Wouldn't give them up for the world. I am very blessed to have such a great buch of kids and a husband that pitches it to help organize the chaos.

1 comment: