Friday, June 25, 2010

God Bumps!

Well we sound out that our police clearances that we need will take two weeks until we get them because the person that signs them is out for vacation. Then being disappointedenough we found out that the SDA is closind for new submissions from July 1st- July 14. So God must need some more time to prapare our path. I can't say that I am not disappointed but I want this to be in his time not our time. This Momma is getting very anxious to meet her children. Kevin is going to be the one taking the leave so I really need to know that they are home safe and Daddy is with them. We are trying to be prpared and have our waiver packet to fill out, health insurance forms filled out and are ready to just go get them. But I am leading each day with the faith that he has a perfect plan.

1 comment:

  1. Great attitude. It is hard to stay positive, but it will happen, and they you won't feel ready.:)

    ReplyDelete