Saturday, May 29, 2010

AMAZING GOD!!!!!!!

We found out today that one of the benefactors for Reece's Rainbow, the group that we found the kids through, has donated $5000.00 to our adoption fund. I have been so blessed in the many ways that God has chosen to show himself faithful through this journey. Also to see how he is touching hearts and drawing us nearer to him is amazing. Should I be surprised, NO but I am always amazed and I will give him all the glory! We are so close to being financially ready now, just need to sell the rest of those pizza card and we are pretty darn close. We are also lucky that my husband is getting a ton of overtime but that means he has not had any time to get that closed done and I am trying not to get to anxious about getting the kids rooms done. But all you ladies know that it is driving me crazy. Anybody out there we wants to build a closet is welcome to help.

2 comments:

  1. Praise God! I am so happy to see God's provision to your family. What an awesome God we have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!! God is so amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete